We Are Hiring: Lead Brewer
Interested in joining a fast-growing, Central London based craft brewery?
We are currently seeking an experienced brewer to join our team. A brewing diploma is preferred, but not absolutely necessary for a successful candidate showing proficient knowledge in brewing science. Attention to detail, a high level of organisational skills, and cleanliness and tidiness are a must.
- Wort production
- Counter-pressure bottling, canning, and kegging
- CIP (packaging equipment, hard pipes, CCVs, BBTs, Brewhouse, etc.)
- Cellar management
- Yeast propagation and laboratory analysis
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Brewery staff and production scheduling
- Ordering/organising raw materials
- Brewhouse Management Software upkeep / document control
- Attending brewery promotional events, meet the brewer nights, brewery tours, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in a production brewery
- Ability to follow SOPs and other documentation to produce a consistent, high quality product
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think critically and react swiftly and appropriately to changing conditions
- Ability to work safely with chemicals and other workplace hazards according to safety protocols
- Ability to work well in a team and encourage positive morale
- Ability to lift 42kg kegs
- Ability to operate fork lift
- Formal brewing education
- Mechanical background, ability to maintain and make small repairs to equipment
- Raw materials prep (milling, hop scaling, etc…)
- Wort production (full brewhouse operation)
- Brewing log record keeping
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send all resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.