Heretic & Outland Tap Takeover – St. Patrick’s Day!
Come and join us on St Patrick’s Day – Saturday 17th of March!
We’ll be celebrating the annual collaboration with Jamil Zainasheff from Heretic Brewing Co. in California – air-freighting their beers over, ensuring that the freshest-possible Heretic beers will be in the UK!
In addition we’ll have 4 wonderful beers from Outland Brasserie in Paris. These guys have been making incredible continental beers – they were our collaborative partner for Autre Monde, the hoppy Saison that we released a couple of weeks ago.
In addition we’ll have food from the peerless Malt & Pepper. These guys base their menu around Craft beer & the ingredients used in the brewing process. Expect beer-reduction sauces, spent-grain bread (they’ll have their own bakery soon!) and craft beer-braised meats!
Of course it wouldn’t be St Patrick’s Day without a huge projector screen showing all the rugby matches, plus we’ll have the world-famous ‘Mondo Cornhole’ game & many other fun things to do.
We’re open from 12 – 10pm, so come and join us…but before you leave – check out the Taplist!
Heretic Beers – All air-freighted!
• Make America Juicy Again 6.5% NE Hazy IPA
• Goo 12% Bourbon Barrel Aged with Chocolate, Vanilla, Coconut and Lactose
• Black Currant Agony Pseudo Lambic 6%
• Evil3 11.5% IIIPA
• Munich Helles 5.4% Lager
• Torment 10% Belgian Strong Dark
• Chocolate Hazelnut Porter 7%
Outland Beers – First time in the UK!
• Home APA 5.5%
• Cherry Brett Saison (ABV ?!)
• Mud Black IPA 6.7%
• Boudewijn Imperial Saison 10%
• Autre Monde 5.6% – Hoppy Saison, Collaboration with Outland
• BOOM 4 REAL 7.2% – IPA
• Coco Loco 6% – Smoked Coconut Porter
• Breakfast in America 6.5% – Breakfast Stout, Collaboration with ToØl & Brus
• Van Dammage 6% – Belgian IPA